3" Submersible Pumpset ( 98mm Ø )
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design, delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide for low friction and high wear resistance.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Suitable for 90 mm borewell.
- Noryl Bowl impeller set with S.S. neckring.
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Bowl||GF 30 Noryl With S.S 304 Neckring|
|Impeller||GF 30 Noryl With S.S 304 Neckring|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Stainless Steel|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410 Or S.S. 431|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper Conductors|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connectio Plate & Base||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||1.5 H.P. to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
1.5 H.P. to 7.5 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating head Range||15 to 363 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||22 To 350 LPM / 1.32 To 21 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
160-240 Volts single Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in single Phase
415 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in Three Phase
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply
- High rise buildings water supply
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply