3" Submersible Pumpset ( 73 & 76mm Ø )
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design, delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide for low friction and high wear resistance.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Suitable for 90 mm borewell.
- Noryl Bowl impeller set with S.S. neckring.
|H.P. Range||0.5 H. P. to 1.0 H. P. Single Phase|
|Operating head Range||12 to 74 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||20 to 70 L. P. M. / 1.2 to 4.2 m3 /h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
160-240 Volts single Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts / 50 Hz, +6% & -15%|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Grams / Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply.
- High rise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.
3" Pumpset Available Range
- 3" S.S. Submersible Pumpset