4" Submersible Pumpset (96 mm Ø)
- Manufactured using a much sophisticated process and hence ensuring more reliability and performance.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Products are available with NRV which reduces the thrust load of back pressure.
- Wide range of products to meet exact customer demand.
- Suitable to run in any Condition of environment and wide voltage fluctuation also.
- Improved hydraulic design with higher efficiency and greater performance.
- All rotating components are dynamically balanced and machined by CNC machines.
- The materials are genuine and self aligned German carbon thrust bearing is used
- All pump set are tested as per IS standard prior to dispatch
|H.P.Range||0.5 H.P. to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
1.0 H.P. to 7.5 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||20 to 330 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||27 to 255 LPM / 1.62 to 15.30 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Standard Design
200 to 300 Volt Low Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33° C|
|Max. Permissible Amount of Sand in the Water||20 Gram/Cubic Metre|
|Rated Volts/Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
* Single Phase available only up to 5.0 HP
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor,is designed for applications like:
- Domestic & Industrial Water Supply
- Sprinkler & Drip Irrigation
- Fire Fighting Application
- Water Treatment Plant
4" Pumpset Available Range
- 4" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Radial Flow Deluxe Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Radial Flow "E" Series Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Mix Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 4" Mix Flow C.I. Submersible Pumpset