4" Slim Submersible Pumpset
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design, delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide for low friction and high wear resistance.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Suitable for 90 mm borewell.
- Noryl Bowl impeller set with S.S. neckring.
|H.P.Range||0.50 H.P. to 1.50 H.P. Single Phase
1.0 H.P. to 1.50 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||14 to 119 Metre|
|Operating Discharge Range
||25 to 78 LPM / 1.5 to 4.68 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Water||33° C|
|Max Permissible Amount of Sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply
- High rise buildings water supply
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.