4" Stainless Steel Submersible Pumpset
- Pumps are made out of stainless steel sheet metal, resulting in low friction loss, high overall efficiency & low operating cost.
- Lighter in weight and provide greater wear resistance due to stainless steel technology.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- All pumps are equipped with reliable stainless steel non-return valve (NRV) to reduce water hammer.
- Best suitable for hygienic drinking water application as well in sand, other abrasives and sea (Salty) water application.
- It is able to run in low voltage without compromising in performance.
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch.
- Heavy duty German thrust bearing is used.
- Customized models is available on request
|H.P. Range||0.5 H.P. to 2.0 H.P. Single Phase
1.0 H.P. to 2.0 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||20 to 158 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||34 to 135 LPM / 2.0 to 8.1 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Design
200 to 300 Volt Low Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33° C|
|Max Permissible Amount of Sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor is designed for applications like:
- Sandy & Sea (Salty) Water Supply.
- Domestic & Industrial Water Supply.
- Sprinkler & Drip Irrigation
- Fire Fighting Application
- Water Treatment Plant