5" Submersble Pumpset (115 mm Ø)
- State of the art design delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling. Easily serviceable pump & rewindable motors
- Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Light weight and compact.
|H.P. Range||3.0 H.P. to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
3.0 H.P. to 12.5 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||28 to 270 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||100 to 215 LPM. / 6.0 to 12.9 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three Phase
200 to 300 Volt Low Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
|Method of Starting||3.0 H.P. to 7.5 H.P. DOL
10 H.P. TO 12.5 H.P. Star Delta
* Single phase available only up to 5.0 HP
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply.
- Domestic water supply.
- Highrise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.