6" Slim Submersible Pumpset (130 mm Ø)
- S.S. 304 grade non magnetic bowl & S.S. 410 impeller.
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Bronze grade LTB-4 bushing provide low friction and high wear resistance
- Easy assembling, dismantling, easily serviceable pump & rewindable motors.
- Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
|H.P. Range||3.0 H.P. to 5.0. H .P. Single Phase
3.0 H.P. to 15.0. H .P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||23 to 256 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||100 to 375 LPM / 6.0 to 22.5 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Design
200 to 300 Volt Low Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
|Method of Starting||3.0 H.P. TO 7.5 H.P. DOL
10 H.P. TO 15 H.P. Star Delta
* Single phase available only up to 5.0 HP
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply.
- Industrial water supply.
- Domestic water supply.
- Highrise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.
6" Slim Pumpset Available Range
- 6" Slim Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset(5")
- 6" Slim Radial Flow 'Single Phase' S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 6" RadialFlow Single Phase S.S. Submersible Pumpset