6" Stainless Steel Submersible Pumpset (142 mm Ø)
- More than 300 models which is suitable in all type of water, soil and giving greater performance for years.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- Improved hydraulic design with increased efficiency in each design radial flow & Mix flow.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- High quality materials and CNC machined component ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Heavy duty German carbon thrust bearing is used Customized model is available on request .
|H.P. Range||3.0 HP to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
3.0 HP to 30.0 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range
||20 to 390 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||140 to 640 LPM / 8.4 to 38.4 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160 to 240 Volt Single Phase
300 to 450 Volt Three phase Design
200 to 300 Volt Low Volt Three Phase Design
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 Gram/Cubic Metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||220 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Single Phase
415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase
|Method of Starting||3.0 H.P. to 7.5 H.P. DOL
10 H.P. to 30 H.P. Star Delta
* Single phase available only up to 5.0 HP
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Sandy & Sea (Salty) Water Supply
- Domestic & Industrial Water Supply
- Sprinkler & Drip Irrigation
- Fire Fighting Application
- Water Treatment Plant.