6" Submersible Pumpset ( 142mm Ø )
- More than 300 models which is suitable in all type of water and soil and giving grater performance for years.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Improved hydraulic design with increased efficiency in each design radial flow & Mix flow.
- All casting components are epoxy coated and rotor is chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- High quality materials and CNC machined components ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Heavy duty German carbon thrust bearing is used
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Stainless Steel|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410 Or S.S. 431|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper Conductors|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connectio Plate & Base||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||3.0 H.P. to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
3.0 H.P. to 40.0 H.P. Three Phase
|Operating head Range||10 to 450 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||75 To 1380 LPM / 4.5 To 82.7 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
160-240 Volts single Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in single Phase
415 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in Three Phase
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
|Method Of Starting For Three Phase||3.0 H.P TO 7.5 H.P DOL
10 H.P To 40 H.P Star Delta
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply
- High rise buildings water supply
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply