7" Submersible Pumpset ( 165mm Ø )
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design, delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Bronze ltb-4 bush & carbon thrust bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling, easily serviceable pump & rewindable motors.
- Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Bowl||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Rubber Nackring|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Stainless Steel|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410 Or S.S. 431|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper Conductors|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connectio Plate & Base||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||7.5 H.P. to 30.0 H.P. Three Phase|
|Operating head Range||12 to 115 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||820 To 1900 LPM / 49.2 To 114 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
300-440 Volts Three Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||415 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in Three Phase|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
|Method Of Starting For Three Phase||10 H.P To 30 H.P Star Delta|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply
- Industrial water supply
- Domestic water supply
- High rise buildings water supply
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply