7" Mix Flow C.I . (155 mm Ø ) Submersible Pumpset
- Proven & reliable design for critical conditions.
- State of the art design delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Bronze ltb-4 bush & carbon thrust bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling, easily serviceable pump & rewindable motors.
- Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- Standard 2 pole, speed 2900 rpm motor.
|H.P. Range||7.5 H.P. to 25.0 H.P. Three Phase|
|Operating Head Range
||16 to 100 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||100 to 1460 LPM / 60.0 to 86.63 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Design|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||415 Volts / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase|
|Method of Starting||7.5 H.P. DOL
10 H.P. to 25 H.P. Star Delta
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply.
- Industrial water supply.
- Domestic water supply.
- Highrise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.