8" Submersible Pumpset ( 182mm Ø )
- Long and heavy motor body having large volume of water inside to protect winding & maintain temperature and gives excellent efficiency.
- More than 150 models in radial flow & mix flow for appropriate selection as per requirement.
- Heavy duty carbo teflon thrust bearing used with german technology.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- All casting components are epoxy coated and rotor is chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- High quality materials and CNC machined component ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Customized product is available on request
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Bowl||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Rubber Nackring|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Stainless Steel|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410 Or S.S. 431|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper Conductors|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connectio Plate & Base||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||15.0 H.P. to 75.0 H.P. Three Phase|
|Operating head Range||20 to 315 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||480 To 2160 LPM / 28.8 To 129.6 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
300-440 Volts Three Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||415 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in Three Phase|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
|Method Of Starting For Three Phase||15 H.P To 75 H.P Star Delta|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply
- High rise buildings water supply
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply