8" S.S. & C.I. Submersible Pumpset (182mm Ø)
- Long and heavy motor body having large volume of water inside to protect winding & maintain temperature and gives excellent efficiency.
- More than 150 models in radial flow & mix flow for appropriate selection as per requirement.
- Heavy duty carbo teflon thrust bearing used with german technology.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- All casting components are epoxy coated and rotor is chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- High quality materials and CNC machined component ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Customized product is available on request
|H.P. Range||15 HP to 75.0 H.P. Three Phase|
|Operating Head Range
||26 to 248 Metres|
|Operating Discharge Range
||590 to 2000 LPM / 35.4 to 120.0 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||300 to 450 Volt Three Phase Design|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 Grams/Cubic Metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||415 Volt / 50Hz, +6% & -15% in Three Phase|
|Method of Operating||15 H.P. to 75 H.P. Star Delta|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor is designed for applications like:
- Domestic and Industrial water supply.
- Sprinkler & Drip Irrigation.
- Fire Fighting Application.
- Water Treatment Plant.
8" Pumpset Available Range
- 8" Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Mix-Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Mix Flow C.I. Submersible Pumpset