Vertical Openwell Submersibles
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Flatter efficiency curve for efficient operation.
- Non-overloading power characteristic for safety of motor.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- No need of priming or foot valve.
- Water shower arrangement for surface application.
- Highly durable water cooled rewindable motor.
- Foundation & installation not required.
- Stainless steel motor body.
- Gun metal bush bearing.
- Noiseless operation.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Bowl||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Impeller||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connection Plate||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||5.0 H.P. to 10.0 H.P. Single Phase|
|Operating head Range||28 to 80 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||370 To 810 LPH / 31.2 To 48.6 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
300-440 Volts Three Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||415 Volts +6%∓-15%/50 Hz in Three Phase|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
|Method Of Starting For Three Phase||5.0 H.P. To 7.5 H.P. DOL
10 H.P. Star Delta
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply
- Industries water supply
- Drip and Sprinclur water supply
- Lift irrigation water supply