Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps
- High grade & close grained cast iron has a very smooth surface finish and coated with corrosion resistance primer.
- Class ‘A’ and class ‘B’ insulation used above 3 H.P. and upto 3 H.P. models respectively.
- All components are dynamically balanced and machined by CNC machines.
- Total 40 models available able to run in wide voltage variation.
- SKF Ball bearing are used for long lasting life and better efficiency
- Each pumpset is tested as per IS standard before dispatch
- All pump set are available with thermal overload protector (TOP)
- Improved design to ensure better efficiency and low noise
|Power Range||1.0 HP to 10.0 H.P.|
|Maximum Head||Up to 60 Metre|
|Max. Discharge||1500 LPM. / 90.0 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||160-240 Volt for Single Phase
300-440 Volt for Three Phase
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||30 gram/ cubic metre|
|Rated volts/ Frequency||220 volts/50Hz for Single Phase
440 volts/50Hz for Three Phase
A Centrifugal monoblock pump set is designed for application like:
- Domestic & Industrial Water Supply.
- Sprinkler & Drip Irrigation.
- Fire Fighting Application.
- Water Treatment Plant.
Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps Available Range
- Single Phase Centrifugal Mini Monoblock Pump Set