Horizontal Openwell Submersibles
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Flatter efficiency curve for efficient operation.
- Non-overloading power characteristic for safety of motor.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- No need of priming or foot valve.
- Water shower arrangement for surface application.
- Highly durable water cooled rewindable motor.
- Single shaft for pump & motor ensures permanent correct line alignment.
- Foundation & installation not required.
- Gun metal bush bearing.
- Noiseless operation.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Bowl||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Impeller||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Suction & Outlet||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Body||Fg 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410|
|Rotor||EC Grade Copper|
|Winding||EC Grade Copper With Three Coated Polywrap|
|Thurst Bearing||Carbon Vs. Self Aligh S.S. 420 Segments|
|Housing, Connection Plate||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||3.0 H.P. to 5.0 H.P. Single Phase
3.0 H.P. to 10.0 H.P.Three Phase
|Maximum Head||Upto 61 Metres|
|Maximum Discharge||2150 LPM|
|Operating Voltage Range||
200-415 Volts for Three Phase
|Standard Voltage Range||-15% +6% of Rated Volts|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||20 grams/cubic Metre|
|Rated Volts/Frequency||220 Volt/50 Hz for Single Phase
415 Volt/50 Hz for Three Phase
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply
- Industries water supply
- Drip and Sprinclur water supply
- Lift irrigation water supply