Self Priming Mini Mono Pumps
- All casting components are machined on CNC machines with very close tolerances which reduce noise and increase product life.
- Balanced and rigid construction.
- Motor is protected by thermal overload protector (TOP).
- Pre lubricated doable shielded SKF ball Bearing used for long life.
- High performance product with low power consumption.
- Motor winding & stamping with synthetic varnish for better moisture resistance.
- Powder coated aluminum motor body and inside fixed capacitor with handle for avoid damage and short circuit.
- Adequate & un-obstructed self priming capacity due to excellent hydraulic design & workmanship
- Better aesthetics with compact design
- All pump set are tested as per IS standard
- Customized model is available on request
|Material Of COnstruction|
|Motor Body||Extruded Aluminium With Powder Coated|
|Motor & Pump Shaft||S.S. 410|
|Rotor||Die Casted Aluminium|
|Winding||EC Grade 99.9% Pure Copper|
|Journal Bearing||HCH ZZ|
|Mechanical Seal||Carbon Vs. Ceramic|
|Housing, Bracket & Casing||FG 260 Grade Cast Iron With Epoxy Coating|
|H.P. Range||0.5 H.P. to 1.0 H.P. Single Phase|
|Operating head Range||8 to 40 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||800 To 2800 LPH / 2.8 To 16.8 m3/h|
|Operating Voltage Range||
160-240 Volts single Phase
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts/50 Hz, +6% & -15% in single Phase|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||33°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||10 grams/cubic Metre|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic Water Supply