6" Submersible Pumpset ( 142mm Ø )
- More than 300 models which is suitable in all type of water and soil and giving grater performance for years.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- Mounting parameters and spline coupling are as per international NEMA standard.
- Improved hydraulic design with increased efficiency in each design radial flow & Mix flow.
- All casting components are epoxy coated and rotor is chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- High quality materials and CNC machined components ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Heavy duty German carbon thrust bearing is used
|H.P. Range||3.0 H. P. to 5.0 H. P. Single Phase
3.0 H. P. to 40.0 H. P. Three Phase
|Operating head Range||11 to 480 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||160 to 1300 L. P. M. / 9.6 to 78.0 m3 /h|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in SP
415 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in TP
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Grams / Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply.
- High rise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.
6" Pumpset Available Range
- 6" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 6" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset (ULD)
- 6" Radial Flow Deluxe Submersible Pumpset
- 6" Mix Flow C.I. Submersible Pumpset