8" Submersible Pumpset ( 182mm Ø )
- Long and heavy motor body having large volume of water inside to protect winding & maintain temperature and gives excellent efficiency.
- More than 150 models in radial flow & mix flow for appropriate selection as per requirement.
- Heavy duty carbo teflon thrust bearing used with german technology.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure vibration free operation and long lasting bearing life.
- All casting components are epoxy coated and rotor is chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
- High quality materials and CNC machined component ensure more reliability and better performance.
- Internal surface of motor is coated with corrosion resistance fluid.
- Pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve (NRV) to reduce thrust load of back pressure
- All pump set are tested prior to dispatch as per IS standard
- Customized product is available on request
|H.P. Range||15.0 H. P. to 60.0 H. P. Three Phase|
|Operating head Range||20 to 390 Metre|
|Operating Discharge||440 to 2200 L. P. M. / 20.4 to 132.0 m3 /h|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||415 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in TP|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Grams / Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply.
- High rise buildings water supply.
- Housing, complexes and bungalows water supply.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries water supply.
8" Pumpset Available Range
- 8" Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Mix-Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Radial Flow S.S. Submersible Pumpset
- 8" Mix Flow C.I. Submersible Pumpset