Horizontal Openwell Submersibles
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Flatter efficiency curve for efficient operation.
- Non-overloading power characteristic for safety of motor.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- No need of priming or foot valve.
- Water shower arrangement for surface application.
- Highly durable water cooled rewindable motor.
- Single shaft for pump & motor ensures permanent correct line alignment.
- Foundation & installation not required.
- Gun metal bush bearing.
- Noiseless operation.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
|H.P. Range||0.5 H. P. to 5.0 H. P. Single Phase
1.0 H. P. to 20.0 H. P. Three Phase
|Operating Head Range||8 to 60 Metre|
|Operating Discharge Range||50 to 2600 L. P. M. / 3.0 to 156.0 m3 /h|
|Rated Volts / Frequency||220 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in SP
415 Volts +6% & -15% / 50 Hz in TP
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40°C|
|Max. Permissible amount of sand in the water||50 Grams / Cubic Metre Water|
# Due to continuous efforts in improvements, information furnished above is subject to change without notice
A combination of multistage centrifugal pump and submersible motor, is designed for applications like:
- Agriculture water supply
- Industries water supply
- Drip and Sprinclur water supply
- Lift irrigation water supply